HT: SVS Ultras/KEF r300 or KEF 150s + Sub
Looking to start a 2.0 or 2.1 Home theater setup to pair with my Denon AVR-X1400.
1. $1200 budget give or take.
2. Will be used mostly for movies and gaming.
3. Currently in a fairly large room but will likely move to a smaller space.
I'm thinking of two options but open to other ideas,
1. SVS Ultras or KEF r300 and buy the sub later.
2. KEF Q150s with the VTF-3 MK5 HP, FVX15 Direct Servo Subwoofer, or SB-2000.
I'm leaning towards buying the cheaper KEFs and sub with the possibility of upgrading to the r300's in the future for a 5.1 setup.