206Likes

post #1201 of 1204 Old 01-03-2019, 07:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowgauge View Post
I've done some more tweaking and I am getting some great results with my new settings I have improved the details and depth of the picture it looks almost like your looking through a window due to enhanced details.
New user settings.
B=45
Cr=52
Sat=47
Ac=42
Nr=m
Ct=
R67
B=67
G=62
Mc=L
Still tweaking feel free to make adjustments goodnight!

hi mate, how did you get to this menu on Xgimi H1? I get limited access in the Image Settings where i can change LED Custom and RGB.

Where do you get Picture Setting to adjust Brightness Contrast Sharpness etc?

Last edited by kedar301; 01-03-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1202 of 1204 Old 01-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Since I mentioned it in the Lune thread, figured I'd mention it here too in case anyone was curious. On the Lune there's a secret mostly English menu under the Information Menu if you hold down the right click button (if you hold down the left button a different menu comes up, but I believe that was already discussed in this thread).

esegan likes this.

Source: Windows 10 Pro, i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1070
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR676 in a 5.1.2 audio configuration
Video Output: XGIMI Lune (XJ01V), XYScreen Pet Crystal screen
post #1203 of 1204 Old 01-10-2019, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 30
All the same, the Chinese have a service menu, enter it through the info window as well as the hidden menu, just hold the right arrow. 1 window will open, to enter the second one, click OK on 1 line, we will move to window 2. We are interested in, only the white balance by 2 points, as well as by 10/20 points and color space (color setting), all this is not in the user menu. Also interesting is the setting of autofocus correction, but it is most likely in the hidden menu.
The item white balance (white balance) is in window 2, but it does not open, but it opens 2 lines below and there are settings for 2 points (black / white).
I haven’t yet been looking for color space, but its settings do not interfere, because big-eyed and sensitive to natural color rendering should have immediately noticed that there is a lot of red in the color image. The white balance for the factory is decently adjusted, only a slight greenish tint is not perfect, but the color space is worse, a lot of red.
If you help me find it, then I will try to calibrate the white balance at 10/20 or 100 points and the color space using the instruments. With the service menu, it is better not to make changes to the parameters and values ​​without understanding, you can zakirpichit projector.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1204 of 1204 Old 01-17-2019, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
@kedar301
you should be able to get to your quick menu by long pressing the button above the big round ok button.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
android , Gaming , led , screen , xgimi , xgimi h1