Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-09-2018, 09:51 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
5040s, 4k, showstopper etc up for grabs

Clearing out a pile of old equipment, found a few ReplayTVs that I took out of service and never got back around to.

Up for grabs if anyone wants them. Local pickup in Sacramento CA or you pay shipping.

3 - 5040. Upgraded larger disks, but I don't remember if the disks still work or what size they were. The rest of the hardware works IIRC. Two of the units have socketed eeproms, I don't remember about the 3rd one.

1 - Showstopper PVHS - Upgraded disk (120 ?). IIRC, it worked, not sure about the disk.

2 - 4k units - these are parts only or you can dicker with them. From what I recall, one was a 4000 the other a 4500, something crapped out on the 4k, so I picked up a 4500 to move the eeprom to, before I found out that there was a slight programming difference and that didn't work. Not sure which chassis has which chip at this point. They come as a pair and you can figure it out and probably get the 4500 to run again. They might come to you partially dissembled.

Misc spare parts and stuff - 5k power supply, maybe some fans and extra disk trays, a webTV keyboard, some spare disks of various sizes - mostly the original 40GB drives but condition unkown, maybe a spare network card for the 4k. Didn't look that closely.

The 4K's both have the light tower remote, but I haven't found the remotes for the 5K or Showstopper yet.

I don't care if these go individually or as a lot. I'd like to avoid parting out individual units though. Remotes and spares can go individually.

Please respond by PM - first come first served.

Still no news from New Zealand.
If we ever get any, we'll be sure to let you know.

Last edited by rm -rf *.*; 05-09-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply ReplayTV & Showstopper PVRs