Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-12-2019, 08:26 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 123
CES2019 soundbars

Anyone seen any new info on the new LG’s and the new Klipsch 54A? I expected some news here but haven’t seen anything. Let’s use this thread for any new info to make it easy for all. I’m in the market now that I just bought a home and can reasonably setup wireless surround speakers now.

The Klipsch is really intriguing but it looks like it’ll come in at $1599-$1800.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-14-2019, 08:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
From Klipsch press release:

Five new Klipsch sound bars will be showcased at CES 2019 that are a major upgrade to stand-alone television sound, enhancing movies and music with clarity and realism. The sound bars are designed with quality materials and horn-loaded technology to look and sound more like the brand’s premium Reference speakers than run-of-the-mill black plastic tubes. Models range from 40”-54” in width, with power and dynamics increasing with size. Klipsch Bar 40G becomes a personal assistant with the Google Assistant built in, Bar 48W is compatible with the Google Assistant, Alexa and AirPlay 2 and includes DTS Virtual:X immersive surround sound, and Klipsch Bar 54A adds an overhead dimension of sound with Dolby Atmos technology and discrete elevation drivers. The sound bars may be purchased with or without subwoofers. Prices range from $299-$1,599 (US MSRP). Available spring 2019, with a couple models shipping this fall.
post #3 of 3 Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 13
It doesn't seem like there were many new soundbars showcased at CES this year, for some reason.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars